Saturday, August 16, 2014

Without Land




Attention all ye humbly housed: 
I seek your knowledge. I request your help! I solicit your sites, and blogs, and pins, and posts and maybe even products. 

A mere 40m² holds me, my stuff, my special friend, and my dreams. It gets crowded but has yet to smother my appetite for farming and a good seasonal whisper. Trouble is, I don't know much about these lands. 

Please post your favorite small space, apartment, balcony, etc., gardening/farming resources, experiences, hints and warnings. You can also email them to jhakimarie AT gmail.com (subject line: Farm Whisperer).  I'll get back to ya'll with my TOP TEN just as soon as I am sufficiently bathed in ideas. 

The Swedish darkness is just around the corner. No time to waste! Send!


Copyright © 2014 Jacquelyn Marie Schneller.


1 comment:

  1. Jhaki,

    Have you tried growing loose-leaf lettuce or spinach indoors? It should work well because it tolerates lower temperatures all winter and you can keep it going with cutting and re-seeding for months. If you can't get the things you need to get started, let me know and I'll try to get it to you. Good Luck!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete